On this episode of the HotSeat, we are speaking with AMIT RAO, who is the General Manager for ClearSight Network solutions within the Carrier Wireless business unit of Fluke Networks with more than 14 years of experience in the networking industry.
Amit joined Fluke Networks in May 2011 as Director, Product Management and Planning for Enterprise Network Analysis. Before joining the company, he served as the Senior Director of Product Marketing at ONPATH Technologies, maker of scalable connectivity and monitoring solutions for high-performance networks in Marlton, NJ.
He led a team of product marketing managers who charted strategy for growth in network monitoring, test automation, cloud networking, and cyber security. Prior to that, Amit was the Executive Director of Product Development at Niksun, Inc., a provider of network performance, network security, and compliance management products in Monmouth Junction, NJ.
Amit earned a BE in computer engineering from the National Institute of Technology in Karnataka, India; an MS in computer and systems engineering from the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY; and a MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business.
Today, Amit will be discussing Network Time Machine™ LTE/VoLTE. Welcome Amit:
- What problems are you solving for your consumers with the new Network Time Machine LTE/VoLTE appliance?
- Can you provide the unique characteristics of the Network Time machine that sets it apart from similar products available on the market?
- Can you describe the technology behind the Network Time Machine?
- Are there any security concerns with this new appliance, and if so, what are the solutions for these concerns?
- Anything else you would like to add or comment on?
For more information visit www.flukenetworks.com.
Want the chance to sit in the HotSeat with Meaghan? Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.