At the 2014 International Microwave Symposium (IMS), WDD is hosting a live panel discussion on connected cars. The event takes place Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at API Technologies’ Booth #1515.
- Matt Maxwell. Product Manager, Tektronix Spectrum Analyzers
- Goksel Dedeoglu, Founder and Lab Director, PercepTonic
- Mehul Udani, General Manager of Connectivity Solutions Group, Murata Americas
- Edgardo Menendez, Field Applications Engineer, AVX Corporation
- Eric Lind, National Sales Manager OEM at Varata MicroBattery
- Reginald Viray, Research Associate with the Connected & Advanced Vehicle Systems Group, Virginia Tech Transportation Institute
This discussion will focus on the wireless technologies and components needed to make car-to-car communication possible. It will also concentrate on the infrastructure, possible design challenges, and market penetration.
The panelists will answer questions on safety concerns, security issues, test and measurement, power, connectivity, standards and protocols, as well as retrofit solutions for current cars that don’t possess this type of technology.
For more information on the discussion, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you in Tampa!