Crystek's (Fort Myers, FL) CVCO55FL-0200-0239 VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) operates from 200 to 239 MHz with a control voltage range of 0.5~4.5V. Additional features include:
- A typical phase noise of -123 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz offset.
- A typical output power of +8.5 dBm.
- A 0.5” x 0.5” SMD package.
- An input voltage of 5 V, with a max current consumption of 25 mA.
- Pulling and Pushing that are minimized to 0.5 MHz and 0.5 MHz/V.
- A second harmonic suppression of -20 dBc.
For more information visit www.crystek.com.