API Technologies (Orlando, FL) has announced a new line of Gallium Nitride (GaN) drivers to provide a complete, front-to-back amplifier solution for applications requiring high levels of gain and output power. These hybrid-based power amplifier drivers feature:
- Operating frequencies up to 26 GHz.
- A range of output levels from 500 mW to 500 W.
- Drivers and power amplifiers offered in class “A”, “AB” linear, and “C” designs.
- Void free die attach processes.
- In-house chip and wire (hybrid) and SMT manufacturing.
For more informaiton visit www.apitech.com.