Fairview Microwave (Allen, TX) has announced the release of their new family of 25, 50, and 100 W attenuators with operating frequencies up to 18 GHz depending on the configuration. There is a total of 236 new part numbers in this attenuator release from Fairview Microwave. Additional features include:
- Attenuation options of 3, 6, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60 dB models.
- In-series connector configurations including SMA, TNC, Type-N, and 7/16 DIN.
- Gender interfaces including male-male, male-female, and female-female.
- Average power ratings of 25, 50, or 100 W, and a peak power rating of 500 W.
- A construction of black anodized aluminum heatsink body, and large cooling fins.
For more information visit www.fairviewmicrowave.com.