Elma Electronic (Fremont, CA) has introduced the S50J Computing Platform, a highly reliable and rugged field-deployable system with abundant configurable I/O for maximum design versatility. Virtually any I/O scheme can be supported using tailored I/O panels, and the S50J also features expandable aluminum sidewalls for easy sizing. The fanless system platform is ideal for applications where system reliability is paramount and environmental conditions can be extreme. Specific uses include signal processing; hyperspectral imaging, tactical command and control as well as surveillance and reconnaissance. Technical specifications:
- Multiple I/O configurations via expansion modules.
- High performance Intel Core i7 processor with Intel QM57 Express Chipset.
- Rugged, IP65-rated enclosure with EMC shielding.
- Wide operating temperature from -20°C to +60°C.
- Fanless with conduction and convection cooling for maximum heat dissipations.
For more information, visit www.elma.com.