The CVCO55CC-2756-2756 voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) from Crystek (Fort Myers, FL) operates at 2756 MHz with a control voltage range of 0.5V~4.5V. Engineered and manufactured in the USA, the model CVCO55CC-2756-2756 is packaged in the industry-standard 0.5-in. x 0.5-in. SMD package. This VCO features:
- A typical phase noise of -116 dBc/Hz @ 10KHz offset.
- Output power is typically +4 dBm.
- Input voltage of 5V, with a max. current consumption of 28 mA.
- Pulling and Pushing minimized to 1 MHz and 0.2 MHz/V, respectively.
- Second harmonic suppression of -15 dBc typical.
For more information, visit www.crystek.com.