C&K Components (Newton, MA) has developed a series of surface mount top-actuated tactile switches with a range of actuation forces and extended operating lifecycles. Both 2-terminal and 4-terminal styles are housed within the same 6.3 x 6.3 x 5.0 package. Additional features include:
- RoHS-compliant SPST (single-pole, single-throw) top-actuated surface mount devices.
- A soft touch tactile feel.
- Operating force ratings of 1.6, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, and 3.5N.
- A travel distance of 1.3 mm.
- Contacts that are rated for 50 mA/10 µA (min/max) and 12 VDC/2 VDC (min/max).
- An operational life of 200,000 cycles (up to 3.0 N operating force).
- An operating temperature range from -40° to 90°C.
For more information visit www.ck-components.com.