Coilcraft (Cary, IL) has teamed with Nuhertz Technologies (Phoenix, AZ) to offer a customized version of their powerful FilterSolutions software. Users can create elliptic low pass filters using actual Coilcraft inductance values, not just ideal components. Then request free inductor samples with the push of a button. With the new FilterSolutions software, users can:
- Design low pass elliptic filters.
- Select 3, 5, or 7 poles.
- Produce 50 Ω terminations.
- Have access to S-Parameter analysis in log and linear frequency scale.
- Uses actual Coilcraft inductor data.
- Can see the minimum capacitor or minimum inductor topologies.