Pasternack Enterprises, Inc. (Irvine, CA) has announced their expanded line of 75 Ohm F attenuators. This new line of F-type attenuators is suitable for broadcast, HDTV, and satcom applications in the L and S microwave bands up to 3 GHz. Features include:
- Availability in 1 to 10 dB values in 1 dB steps, with 16 and 20 dB values also available.
- An operation from DC to 3 GHz at a max power of 2 W.
- Gold plated center contacts.
- Compatibility with all standard F-type components.
- Brass bodies that are tri-metal plated for added durability.
For more information, visit www.pasternack.com/pages/Featured_Products/f-attenuators.htm.