Pasternack Enterprises, Inc. (Irvine, CA) has released a new family of high frequency, WR-15 waveguide antennas, which are designed for high-bandwidth applications including point-to-point links, GigE wireless LAN, millimeter radiometry, uncompressed HD video, FMCW radar, millimeter scintillometry, campus networks, and multi-gigabit wireless communications.
Offered in this release are four high gain WR-15 horn antennas which:
- Operate between 50 and 70 GHz.
- Are available in 20, 24, 34, and 42 dBi gain models.
- Pair seamlessly with the recently added 60 GHz transmit/receive development system (PEM003-KIT).
- Are rated to 42 dBi gain (PE9881-42).
- Transmit and receive a 60 GHz signal at a distance of 1 km.
Also available in this new release is Pasternack’s new omni-directional millimeter wave antenna (PE-W15A001), a vertically polarized WR-15 waveguide connected antenna using a standard UG387/U flange that operates between 58 and 63 GHz. This omni-directional millimeter wave antenna has:
- A 30° vertical beam width.
- A 360° horizontal gain variation.
- A durable brass waveguide input and light-weight aluminum body.
For more information visit pasternack.com.