C&K Components (Newton, MA) has developed a series of PCB-mounted short-stroke pushbutton switches with an optional kinked-style termination that facilitates secure mounting on two-sided PC boards.
The PHB Series short-stroke pushbutton switches are designed for through-hole PCB soldering, and are available in either 2-pole (operating force 170 g / 1.67 N) or 4-pole (operating force 230 g / 2.26 N) configurations. Total travel distance is 2.5 mm ± 0.5 mm with latching travel (for push on-push off action) of 1.5 mm ± 0.5 mm. With an economical and reliable sealed contact design, the PHB Series switches are ideal for variety of non-power, on-off switch circuits in computer and peripheral equipment, instrumentation, and measurement applications.
- Rated for 1 A at 15 V DC.
- Contact resistance of 20 mOhms (initial).
- Insulation resistance of 100 MOhms.
- Operational life of 10,000 cycles at rated load.
- Operating temperature range of -10° to +60° C.
For more information visit ck-components.com.