Ametherm (Carson City, NV) has introduced new NTC disc thermistors recently acquired from Measurement Specialties (formerly RTI Electronics) featuring a wide range of resistance values and precision tolerances to 1% for high-accuracy temperature measurement.
Providing designers with a cost-effective alternative to thermocouples in precision circuits, the NTC disc thermistors deliver high stability and maximum sensitivity for temperature measurement, compensation, and control in applications such as fan motor controls, fluid levels, and temperature sensors in a wide range of end products.
- Diameters from 2.54 to 12.7 mm.
- Profiles from 0.64 to 5.33 mm.
- Resistance at 25° C from 4 Ω to 150 kΩ.
- Beta from 3,000° to 5,000° K.
- High-temperature operation to + 150° C.
- Dissipation constants from 3 mw/°C to 17 mw/°C.
- Thermal time constants down to 5 s.
- Availability in insulated and non-insulated configurations.
For more information visit ametherm.com.