Measurement Specialties (Hampton, VA) has expanded its magneto-resistive (MR) product offering with a line of highly accurate, low power position sensors housed in a compact DFN package. The KMXP series can be easily soldered to a PCB via automated standard assembly methods, significantly reducing production costs. The contactless sensors precisely measure linear displacement, movements, torque and velocities in dirty and harsh environments typical found in vehicle, engine, automation and general industrial applications. Technical specifications include:
- Compact DFN package: 2 mm x 6 mm x 0.75 mm.
- Magneto-resistive sensor technology for highly accurate, contactless sensing in harsh environments.
- Small wall thickness enables large air gaps that won’t affect performance.
- Extended operating temperature: -40°C to +150°C.
- Sine/cosine output with 10 mV/V.
For more information, visit www.meas-spec.com.