Vishay Intertechnology (Malvern, PA)[NYSE: VSH] has introduced a new miniature axial-leaded thick film resistor designed for hearing aids and high-frequency probe tips for testing in industrial applications. Encapsulated in a robust plastic housing, the Vishay Techno HML combines an ultra-compact 1.85 mm by 0.91 mm case size with high-temperature performance and a non-inductive design and features:
- A power rating of 0.063 W at +70 °C.
- A maximum working voltage of 50 V.
- A temperature range of -55 ° to +150 °C.
- A resistance range of 1 Ω to 22 MΩ.
- Tolerances down to ± 1 %.
- Temperature coefficients to ± 100 ppm/°C.
For more information, please visit www.vishay.com