TDK Corporation has extended its range of EPCOS MKK power capacitors. The new MKK DCI-R series with resin impregnation is based on the proven MKK DC series with gas impregnation and MKK DC-I with oil impregnation. The new B2640 series features:
- Energy density 10 percent higher than gas-impregnated types.
- Capacitance values up to more than 10,000 µF.
- Voltages up to 4,000 V DC.
- Low ESR values and ESR values down to lower limits of 0.1 mΩ and 20 nH.
- Ability to withstand high voltage and current peaks, high current capability.
For more information, visit www.component.tdk.com.