TAITIEN Electronics (Taiwan) has introduced the new TT TCXO, capable of providing ultra-tight frequency stability of +/- 0.1 ppm over -20° to 70°C and +/- 0.20 ppm over -40° to 85°C in a 7 x 5 mm SMD ceramic package with excellent phase noise performance. Additional features include:
- Supply voltages from 2.8 to 5.0 V.
- Frequencies ranging from 10 to 52 MHz in either CMOS or clipped-sine wave output.
- A phase noise performance of -120 dBc/Hz @100 Hz offset and -143 dBc/Hz @1 k Hz offset in 26 MHz CMOS output.
- GR-253 and GR-1244 compliance.
- Stratum 3 overall frequency stability of +/-4.6 ppm.
- A 24-hr holdover performance of +/-0.32 ppm over industrial temperature range.
For more information visit www.taitien.com.