SV Microwave (West Palm Beach, FL) has introduced floating SMPM coaxial contacts that are designed for side-by-side implementation with VITA 46 hardware. Features include:
- Applicability in aerospace and defense, SIGINT, EWR, ground base station and communication systems, avionics, and radar systems.
- Availability in 3 (4 position) and 6U (8 position) formats.
- The foundational coaxial interconnect for RF on VPX platforms.
- Standardized microwave interconnect for convenience.
- Cable assembly daughtercard modules that mate to backplane adapters.
For more information visit www.svmicro.com.