Semtech (Camarillo, CA) [Nasdaq: SMTC] has announced that 64GSPS ADC and DAC preliminary cores are available utilizing IBM’s 32nm SOI technology for integration in high performance System on Chip (SoC) solutions. The 32nm data converter cores are the first offering in Semtech’s roadmap of data converter cores, and feature:
- Core areas of 4 and 2.2 mm2.
- A wide tuning millimeter wave synthesizer that tunes the core from 42 to 68 GS/s per channel.
- A full dual-channel 2x64 GS/s ADC core.
- A total power consumption of 2.1.
- A dual DAC that consumes 1.7 Watts.
For more information, visit www.semtech.com.