Rohde & Schwarz (Germany) has expanded the analysis bandwidth for its R&S FSW high-end signal and spectrum analyzers to be used for measurements in a frequency range up to 67 GHz, enabling completely new applications for the signal and spectrum analyzer in research and development. The analyzer is well-suited for sophisticated measurement tasks in radar or satellite applications as well as for tests on fast wireless connections such as WLAN or Beyond 4G (5G). Features include:
- Enables users to test pulse rise and fall times from approximately 3 ns or very short pulses from an 8 ns pulse width.
- Record and measure radar chirps with up to 500 MHz bandwidth.
- Easily analyze hopping sequences in frequency-agile communications systems.
- Measure components for microwave links to 500 MHz bandwidth.
- Ability to measure digital predistortion of amplifiers with up to 160 MHz bandwidth, as required for WLAN 802.11ac signals.
For more information, visit www.rohde-schwarz.com