Fox Electronics (Ft. Myers, FL) has introduced the low power FTP301AH, a surface mount OCXO. The new SMD HCMOS OCXO incorporates a Stratum 3 clock for enhanced timing performance. When its timing attributes are coupled with its compact size, the low power oscillator can be used in a growing number of applications that require smaller, denser, yet highly reliable, electronics. Features include:
- An extended operating temperature of -40 to +85°C.
- A footprint of 14.3 x 9.3 x 6.7 mm.
- A power consumption of 0.6 W maximum.
- Typical frequency stability: ±100 ppb.
- A frequency range from 5 to 40 MHz.
- A standard supply voltage of 3.3 V.
- A maximum operating power of 0.6 W at 25°C.
For more information, visit www.foxonline.com.