API Technologies (Orlando, FL) [NASDAQ:ATNY] has introduced a new series of pre-filtered GPS low noise amplifiers (GPS LNAs) designed to amplify signals while filtering out interferers. The 312 series is smaller, lighter and offers improved performance, replacing the existing line of standard parts. Features include:
- A low noise figure, 1.8 dB typical.
- A wide input supply voltage range.
- Frequency band options of L1, L1/L2, L5, and L1/L5
- Gain from 16 to 40 dB in increments of 3 dB.
- MIL-STD-810 & MIL-STD-461 compliance.
For more information visit www.apitech.com.