Pasternack Enterprises (Irvine, CA) has unveiled new RF Circulators and Isolators (also referred to as RF duplexers). These ferrite circulators and isolators are 2-port passive devices ideal for use in mobile infrastructure and distributed antenna systems (DAS) and feature:
- Unidirectional 3-port RF circulators that help to control the signal direction and flow inside of an RF circuit.
- Protection of RF components from excessive power reflection.
- Coverage of many communications bands including UHF, AMS, Tetra, Cellular, PCS, UMTS and LTE frequencies.
- SMA or Type-N connectors.
- Operation between 380 MHz to 2.2 GHz.
- Maximum power ratings to 1,000 Watts and up to 20 dB isolation.
For more information, visit www.pasternack.com