OKW (Bridgeville, PA) has added a new 3 modules size to its RAILTEC-B range of DIN rail enclosures. RAILTEC-B is now available in 2, 3, 4, 6, 9 and 12 modules sizes. These high quality DIN rail enclosures suit a wide range of applications, notably machine-building and automation. They also are particularly useful for electrical control equipment such as lighting controllers. Five versions of RAILTEC-B are available:
- Version I for 5.0/5.08mm pitch terminal blocks – maximum number of terminals per case 10 to 64 (2-12 modules).
- Version II for plug headers.
- Version III closed case – can be machined to suit special connections.
- Version IV for 5.0/5.08mm terminal blocks – maximum number of terminals (bottom row only) per case 5 to 32 (2-12 modules).
- Version V with knockout perforations for terminal blocks or two plug headers.
For more information, visit www.okwenclosures.com.