Amphenol Industrial Global Operations (Sidney, NY) has introduced a low profile, quick release, high power interconnect using Amphenol’s new R4 RADSOK technology, which provides low insertion and extraction forces with a high mating cycle rating for high power interconnects, making it perfect for frequent mating applications. R4 RADSOK can be used as a battery interconnect both internally (cell-to-cell) and externally (battery-to-battery or array-to-power storage units); in electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles and fuel cell electric vehicles as well as in servers connecting power to the board. Additional features include:
- A lower voltage drop.
- A maximized contact surface.
- A reduced temperature rise.
- An impact resistant design.
- A push and click installation.
- A maximum current rating of 400A.
- A maximum DC voltage rating of 1,000 V.
For more information, please visit www.amphenol-industrial.com.