Agilent Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) [NYSE: A] has introduced the E7515A UXM wireless test set. The UXM provides a broad range of capabilities that enable testing of the newest wireless device designs, delivering LTE-Advanced category 6 now and handling increasingly complex test cases in the future. The UXM for Design and Validation Test features:
- A stable throughput at 300-Mbps downlink.
- A wide range of network emulator capabilities, including complex handover scenarios and VoLTE support.
- Flexible automated testing and measurement science.
- 2 independent 100-MHz RF transceivers.
- Multiple cells, carrier aggregation, MIMO up to 4x2, and integrated fading.
- Built-in servers for extensive functional test applications.
- Upgradable processors, multiple expansion slots, and high-speed interconnects.
- A versatile touchscreen.
For more information, visit www.agilent.com