Murata (Mansfield, MA) has announced the NCM6 series of isolated 6 Watt single and dual output DC-DC converters from Murata Power Solutions. Accommodating up to an ultra-wide 4:1 input range, these DC-DC converters are available in three nominal input voltage ranges of either 5 VDC input (4.5 - 9 VDC 2:1 range), 12 VDC (9 - 36 VDC 4:1 range) or 48 VDC (18 - 75 VDC 4:1 range).
Each nominal input voltage variant offers seven output voltage models. Four of these are single output versions with +3.3, +5, +12, or +15 VDC output. Three dual output models provide +5, +12, or +15 VDC output options. Recognition of certification to international safety standards UL60950 for IT equipment and 3rd edition medical safety standard UL60601 for 2 MOOP is pending.
- DC-DC converters encapsulated to achieve high levels of thermal performance.
- Housed in industry standard package 20.0 x 32.0 x 10.75 mm.
- Operating temperature range -40 to +85 °C.
- Protected against damage due to excess operating temperatures.
- Input undervoltage lockout feature protects output should the input voltage fall below specified limits.
- Input to output isolation 5,200 VDC.
For more information visit murata-ps.com.