C&K Components (Newton, MA) has expanded its subminiature snap-acting switch offering with the development of the MS Series. Featuring detect interlock and movement functionality, as well as different lever and operating force options, the MS Series switches provide customers with customization options to meet smart and industrial meter application requirements. MS Series Switches feature:
- Tamper-proof performance.
- Mechanical operating life of one million cycles.
- A contact rating of 5A @ 125 VAC.
- Contact resistance of 100m Ω (maximum).
- Insulation resistance of 100M Ω (minimum).
- Dielectric strength of 1000 VAC (minimum).
- Operating temperature range from -40° to 85°C.
For more information, visit www.ck-components.com