Moxa (Brea,CA) has leveraged its extensive technological resources to introduce one of the world's first PoE+ Ethernet switches engineered to perform in harsh outdoor and industrial manufacturing environments, featuring 3KV LAN surge protection and a wide temperature range (-40° to +75°C) that ensures the highest reliability of PoE systems while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps to eliminate bottlenecks. Moxa's new EDS-P510A-8PoE Series feature:
- Gigabit managed PoE+ Ethernet switches.
- 2 combo Gigabit Ethernet ports for uplinks for transmitting data up to 120 km.
- A maximum 30 W of power per PoE+ port in standard mode.
- A high power output of up to 36 W.
- Use as weather-proof IP surveillance cameras.
For more information, visit www.moxa.com.