Saelig (Fairport, NY) now offers a new oscillator from the Euroquartz range of low-EMI oscillators that use spread-spectrum (dithered) techniques to reduce electromagnetic interference by up to 15 dB. Features include:
- A supply voltage of 1.8 V.
- Availability in 3 standard surface mount package sizes: 3.2 x 2.5 mm, 5 x 3.2 mm, and 7 x 5 mm.
- A frequency range from 12.5 to 42.0 MHz.
- CMOS output logic.
- A DC input voltage of 1.8 to ±0.15 V.
- Frequency stability options of ±25, ±50, and ±100 ppm for commercial (0° to +70°C) and industrial (-40° to +85°C) devices.
- Rise/fall times of 2.5 ns max.
- A 15 pF load and start-up time 2 ms (typical).
For more informaiton visit www.saelig.com.