Loctronix (Woodinville, WA) has announced the availability of the ASR Workbench, a development toolset for the company’s recently released ASR-2300 software-defined radio (SDR) module. The ASR-2300 is a function-rich SDR for high-performance positioning, navigation and timing (PNT), and communication applications. The new ASR Workbench is a Windows-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for SDR applications development and testing. It comes with a drag-and-drop, real-time DSP modeling tool with integrated support for the ASR-2300. With ASR Workbench developers will be able to:
- Process multiple ASR-2300 baseband I/Q sample streams.
- Access a variety of DSP processing and visualization blocks for use in custom models.
- Record/playback signals, analyze received signals using a variety of demonstration models.
- Optimize the performance and configuration of the ASR-2300 module with a suite of diagnostic tools.
- Export data into formats supporting additional analysis using a variety of standard tools including Matlab/Simulink, Excel, etc.
For more information visit www.loctronix.com.