Murata (Mansfield, MA) has announced its Type YD certified Wi-Fi modules and Bluetooth SMART Type ZY modules. Following is a brief overview on both.
The Type YD Modules:
- Allow any device to be IP-enabled with a UART or SPI interface.
- Enables low throughput consumer applications because of its STM32 ARM Cortex-M3 MCU with no additional interfaces.
- Features an easy-to-design solution for data acquisition, device management, and industrial control applications.
- Provides a complete network controller solution.
- Accelerates time-to-market.
- Is also available on a connector based certified package or SIP package for small form factor applications.
The Type ZY Bluetooth SMART Module:
- Supports the Bluetooth v4.1 BLE standard.
- Delivers a low power consumption to enable new coin-cell based applications.
- Is ideal for fitness and medical devices, smartphone peripherals, remote controls, and other wireless gadgets.
For more information visit www.murata-ws.com.