Measurement Specialties (Hampton, VA) [NASDAQ: MEAS] has enhanced its series of ELAF compression and tension load cells to provide superior resolution and higher reliability, while remaining extremely cost-effective. Several parameters, including compensated temperature range, input voltage and lead lengths, are customizable within the standard load cell packaging to suit specific application requirements. Other specifications include:
- Diameters from ultra-compact 0.5” (B0 and T1 packages) to 1.25” (B2 package).
- Standard ranges of measured force: 50 N to 10 KN (10 lbf to 2,000 lbf).
- Zero output: 0 mV ±5% FSO (standard); 0.5 V ±3% FSO (amplified).
- Amplified ratiometric output span of 0.5 to 4.5 V or up to 20 mV/V bridge output.
- Full NIST traceable 11-point calibration.
For more information, please visit www.meas-spec.com.