Stackpole (Raleigh, NC) has expanded and improved its MG Series thru hole metal glaze high voltage resistors. The value range for all sizes has been expanded to include values from 1K ohm up to 1G ohm. In addition, working voltages have been improved and now range from 1.6KV for the ¼ watt size to 7KV for the 2W and mini 3W sizes. Metal glaze technology provides an inherently moisture proof resistive element and is less expensive than many other high voltage resistor types. Applications include:
- Electronic scales and measurement.
- Voltage dividers for power supplies.
- Medical applications.
- Aviation instrumentation.
- Security and safety equipment.
- Communications infrastructure.
For more information, visit www.seielect.com.