MACOM (Lowell, MA) has introduced a new GaN on SiC HEMT power transistor for L-Band pulsed radar and communication applications, the MAGX-001214-500L00. The MAGX-001214-500L00:
- Provides 500 W of output power with 19 dB of gain and 55% efficiency.
- Features high breakdown voltages, which allows for operation at 50 V under more extreme load mismatch conditions.
- Features an operation range from 1,200 to 1,400 MHz Frequency range.
- Has mean time to failure of 5.3*106hours.
- Is available as both flanged and flangeless packaged devices.
For more information visit www.macomtech.com.