Elsys Instruments has expanded its family of LAN controlled transient recorders with a new, cost-effective series of high resolution PCIe data acquisition cards. The new TPCE-LE PCIe data acquisition waveform digitizing products deliver uncompromising, prime performance into a wider number of applications where the acquisition of high speed, high resolution and high precision waveform data is of the utmost importance. Features include:
- 4- or 8-channel single ended and differential cards.
- Sampling rate of up to 240 MS/s per channel.
- Up to 1 GB of memory (128 MS per channel).
- High precision: 0.03% of FSR (typical).
- 14-bit and 16-bit vertical resolution.
For more information, visit www.elsys-instruments.com.