Teseq (Edison, NJ) has expanded its broadband amplifier line to include a Class A linear and low distortion model that operates from 10 kHz to 400 MHz with a rated power level of 260 watts. Used in commercial or in-house EMC test laboratories, the CBA 400M-260 is ideal for automotive, military, and aerospace bulk current injections (BCI) applications that require testing at higher levels. The CBA 400M-260 uses gallium arsenide (GaAs) integrated circuit technology to provide better compression characteristics and increased efficiency compared to silicon-based power amplifiers, reducing overall power consumption, and features:
- A push pull design.
- A switched mode power supply.
- Two safety interlock BNC connectors.
- Front panel indicators that denote over-temperature and RF interlock conditions.
- Harmonics better than -20 dBc at 210 W output.
- An operating temperature range from 0º to 40ºC (32ºF to 104ºF).
- A three year parts and labor warranty.
For more information, visit www.teseq.com