Agilent Technologies Inc. (Santa Clara, CA) [NYSE: A] has introduced two new high-performance portable oscilloscope series deploying next-generation oscilloscope technology. The Infiniium S‐Series sets a new standard for signal integrity for bandwidths up to 8 GHz, while the InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series sets a new standard for price/performance with bandwidths up to 6 GHz.
See a short video overview of the new oscilloscopes at www.agilent.com/find/newstandard.
The Agilent InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series extends instrument integration to six instruments in one: oscilloscope, logic analyzer (MSO), protocol analyzer, dual-channel WaveGen function/arbitrary waveform generator, digital voltmeter, and 10-digit counter totalizer. The new 10-digit counter has 3.2-GHz bandwidth, and the totalizer counts trigger-qualified events in addition to edges.
Specifications for each include:
- 10-bit ADC.
- ENOB (effective number of bits) > 8.
- Bandwidths from 500 MHz to 8 GHz with four-channel DSO models and 16-digital-channel MSO models.
- Standard memory of 50 Mpts per channel or 100 Mpts per channel when interleaved.
- Motherboard with 8-GB RAM.
- Solid state drive.
- 15-inch multitouch capacitive display.
- Options for integrating MATLAB capabilities directly into oscilloscopes.
InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series:
- Bandwidths from 1 to 6 GHz at 20-GS/s sample rate.
- 2- and 4-channel DSO models and MSO models with 16 digital channels.
- 12.1-inch multitouch capacitive touchscreen with 450,000-waveform-per-second update rate.
- InfiniiScan Zone touch trigger.
- Jitter and real-time eye diagram analysis option.
- Localized voice control in 14 languages.
For more information visit agilent.com.