Abracon Corporation (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA) has introduced its new ASGTX series of factory configurable, high performance, fixed and voltage controlled crystal oscillators.
The ASGTX temperature compensated crystal oscillators are designed to accommodate a broad range of precision TCXO requirements without non-recurring engineering (NRE) and extended lead times. This oscillator series is available from 1 pc to high volume production quantities.
For example, if a reference oscillator requirement calls for a 49.7521 MHz and Â±1.00 ppm TCXO/VCTCXO with LVCMOS output, the ASGTX can be configured and shipped within 1 to 5 days and, in most cases, on the same day, if the order is received before noon (CT). Customers with low-to-mid annual volume requirements typically find it difficult to procure custom frequency TCXO/VCTXCOs, like the ASGTX, without costly NRE charges and/or long lead times that can be greater than 12 weeks.
Although the ASGTX series will be slightly less favorable in phase noise performance compared to SAW based oscillators, it offers the following key advantages:
- A ±1.00 ppm stability over -30°C to +70°C and Â±2.00 ppm stability over -40° to +85°C.
- Any carrier frequency between 10 MHz and 1.50 GHz.
- A LVCMOS output of 10 MHz to 250 MHz or a LVDS/LVPECL output of 10 MHz to 1.50 GHz.
- A small form-factor of 9.0 x 7.0 x 2.24 mm.
- No NRE or extended lead time.
- A one to five day quick turnaround for small size orders.
For more information visit abracon.com.