Self-clinching fasteners from PEM (Danboro, PA) for use in stainless steel assemblies install reliably and permanently into thin stainless steel sheets and enable lighter designs by minimizing hardware parts count. This growing family of special hardened stainless fasteners includes a wide range of types and styles with some providing the added benefit of excellent corrosion resistance to protect against potentially corrosive conditions. The PEM stainless self-clinching product line includes:
- Panel fasteners integrating captive screws for “tool only” access to stainless assemblies.
- Thru-hole threaded and blind threaded standoffs for stacking or spacing components to or from stainless steel panels.
- Non-locking and self-locking floating nuts to accommodate mating hole misalignment.
- Fasteners for flush “face-on-face” sheet attachment applications enabling permanent joining of two sheets without protrusions.
- Flush-head studs, pins, and nuts.
For more information, visit www.pemnet.com