NIC Components (Melville, NY) has announced the addition of NSPE-A series, of surface mount aluminum electrolytic capacitors, to its growing family of hybrid construction capacitors. NSPE-A series is ideal for use as alternates to solid polymer, or MLCCs type capacitors in DC-DC, POL, VRM and power management applications requiring high voltage and stability. Features include:
- 10,000 hours load life rating.
- Ultra-low ESR and high current ratings.
- Superior performance at low temperatures (-55°C).
- Low leakage current and self-healing advantage over solid polymer types.
- Temperature range : -55°C ~ +105°C.
- Capacitance : 10uF ~ 330uF.
- Capacitance tolerance : ±20%.
- Low ESR (from 0.020Ω).
- High ripple current ratings (to 2.5Arms).
For more information, visit www.niccomp.com