America Semiconductor (Union, NJ) announced the availability of a full series of power Zener diodes (part numbers: 1N3305 thru 1N3350) packaged in a DO-5 case. The robust 50 Watt devices are engineered to provide voltage regulation protection in a broad array of alternative energy, oil drilling, power grid, welding, HVAC, and transportation applications. Features include:
- A ruggedized, hermetically sealed DO-5 package.
- Solderable terminals, corrosion resistant external surfaces, and a cavity-free glass-passivated junction to enhance the reverse voltage resistance and reduce leakage.
- 46 voltages ranging from 6.8 V to 200 V.
- An operating temperature range of -65° C to +175° C.
- A low forward voltage (VF max = 1.5 V).
For more information, visit www.americasemi.com