Ohmite Manufacturing (Arlington Heights, IL) added a new non-inductive option to their Maxi-Mox series of thick-film axial terminal resistors. This alternative to the standard configuration is ideal for high frequency applications and controls. These applications include high voltage power supplies, power distribution, medical instrumentation, and avionics in addition to other industrial applications that require high power for high voltage switching and high voltage current limiting. Features include:
- A resistance range of 250 ohms to 1 Teraohm.
- A voltage rating of up to 50 kilovolts.
- A power rating of up to 12.5 watts.
- RoHS compliant construction.
- Durable epoxy coating, with an optional silicone coating to tolerate extremely high or low temperature environments.
For more information, visit www.ohmite.com