Amphenol Industrial Global Operations (Sidney, NY) has enhanced its AT Circular (ATC) thermoplastic connectors by incorporating Amphenol’s AT contact technology. These upgraded connectors mate with a positive reverse bayonet retention system. Features include:
- Withstands current up to 13 A at 125ºC.
- Resistance of 6 Ohms using MIL-STD-1344 method 3002-1.
- Performs reliably for more than 100 mating/unmating cycles (no electrical/mechanical defects).
- Crimp tensile strength of 25 lbs.
- Water resistant to 3 feet.
For more information, visit www.amphenol-industrial.com