Diamond Systems (Mountain View, CA) unveiled Epsilon-12G2. The rugged managed Layer 2+ Ethernet switch module, which offers twelve 10/100/1000 Mbps copper twisted pair ports and two small form factor pluggable (SFP) sockets in a compact COM Express form factor. Features include:
- 12 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports.
- One 1 G and one 2.5 G SFP socket.
- Built-in microcontroller for configuration and management.
- RS-232 serial interface for out-of-band management interface.
- +5 to +40 V wide range DC/DC power supply.
- COM Express form factor (95 x 125 mm).
- -40° to +85°C operating temperature.
For more information, visit www.diamondsystems.com