MEN Micro (Blue Bell, PA) now offers a box PC with five integrated Ethernet interfaces. The low profile, maintenance-free BL50S is designed for reliable storage in harsh environments. The robust BL50S boasts two hot-plug-capable HDD/SSD shuttles in a slim 2.4" housing. It can support RAID 0 for applications requiring fast data transfer, such as audio and video in a video recorder, as well as RAID 1 for more data safety if used as a compact content server. Features include:
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces.
- RAID 0/1, hot-pluggable on 2 HDD/SSD shuttles.
- AMD Embedded G-Series APU.
- Fanless and maintenance-free.
- Compliant to EN 50155 (railway).
- Prepared for E1 (automotive).
For more information, visit www.menmicro.com