Vishay Precision Group (Malvern, PA) announced that its Vishay Foil Resistors brand (VFR) has expanded the CSM3637P ultra-high-precision, surface-mount, four-terminal current sense resistor with an increased resistance range to 200 mΩ. For power supplies, DC/DC and DC/AC converters, switching power supplies, and battery charging circuits, the device combines its increased resistance range with a high power rating of 3 W to 5 W, load-life stability of ±0.2% at +70°C for 2,000 hours at rated power, and TCR to ±15 ppm/°C maximum. Features include:
- All-welded construction composed of a Bulk Metal resistive element with welded copper terminations.
- Maximum current up to 40 A.
- Short-time overload of ±0.2% typical.
- Low inductance of 0.5 nH.
- Resistance range from 3 mΩ to 200 mΩ with tolerances to ±0.1%.
For more information, visit www.vishayfoilresistors.com