Vishay Intertechnology (Malvern, PA) recently introduced a new precision automotive thin film chip resistor. The AEC-Q200-qualified PATT is optimized for the low-noise, single-signal processing required to compensate for low offset and temperature drift in high-temperature environments, including under-the-hood automotive applications, high-precision oil and gas exploration, and telecommunications and industrial equipment.
- High-temperature operation to +155 °C with 100 % power, derated linearly to 0 mW power at +250 °C.
- Absolute TCR as low as ± 25 ppm/°C.
- Laser-trimmed tolerances down to ± 0.1 %.
- Load-life stability of < 0.2 % at 155 °C.
- Full rated power for 1,000 hours.
- Offered in the compact 0603 case size (with additional case sizes in development).
- Resistance range from 2.75 to 120 kΩ, with non-standard values available.
- Low noise of < -35 dB.
- Voltage coefficient of 0.1 ppm/V.
- Power rating of 150 mW.
- 75 V maximum working voltage range.
- High-purity ceramic substrate and 10 μin gold terminations over nickel barrier for high-temperature HMP soldering.
- Withstands ESD to 2 kV per AEC-Q200 Class 1C.
- Moisture resistant to MIL-STD-202, method 202.
- Flame resistant in accordance to UL 94 V-0.
- Sulfur resistant per ASTM B809-95 humid vapor test.
- 100 % visually inspected per MIL-PRF-55342.
- Lead (Pb)-free.
- Conforms to Vishay "green" standards.
For more information, please visit www.vishay.com