RFMW (San Jose, CA) has announced design and sales support for Sunny Electronics (Brooklyn, NY) SVP-53 series of FastClock voltage controlled crystal oscillators (VCXO’s). The SVP-53 series of FastClock VCXO’s is available in a CMOS output waveform and comes in a standard 5 x 3.2 mm package. The SVP-53 uses a new, state-of-the-art, factory-configurable silicon technology that allows for a wide choice of frequency, voltage, and output combinations. The SVP-53 series of FastClock VCXO’s features:
- HCMOS, LVPECL, or LVDS output
- A frequency range of 10.000 to 1,500 MHz.
- A 3.3 or 2.5 V supply voltage.
- An available frequency stability up to ±25 ppm.
- XO or VCXO function.
- 1 pSec phase jitter performance.