PREMO (Spain) has expanded its TP0702CAP family of transponder coils with an improved version with higher Q and sensitivity specially designed for Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) applications. The TP0702UCAP series is offered in 5 standard values, 2.38, 4.91, 7.2, 9, and 18.52 mHat. Additional features include:
- A working frequency of 125 kHz.
- Up to 90 mV/A/m sensitivity.
- A footprint of 8.50 x 2.90 x 2.70 mm.
- A NiZn ferrite core that offers a surface resistivity of > 10 MΩ/mm
- A stable behavior better than / +/- 3%.
- An operating temperature range from -40° to 125°C.
- Upper and lateral side protection with co-polyamide polyhexamethylene polymer walls.
For more information visit www.grupopremo.com.